things



so..well..this is a song that somehow stuck in my mind. hehe. lagunya enak sih. pertama kali denger sih fireflies. and that was great. but i love it more. =D enjoy this pretty cute music video since i couldn't find the official music video of this song. enjoy! =)


oh and i just remembered that i saw this movie here..i forget where. oh di hotel. haahahah. bagus sih ceritanya. lucu2 gtuh. but it has good moral side. =D it's not easy to be God. and whatever you think is right and true, is not always like that. =D anything you take, it will have kinda impact to your surrounding. hemm =D in the end..there's lesson about love too.

Bruce: How do you make so many people love you without affecting Free Will?
God: [snorts] Heh, welcome to my world, son. If you come up with an answer to that one, let me know.

God: Grace. You want her back?
Bruce: No. I want her to be happy, no matter what that means. I want her to find someone who will treat her with all the love she deserved from me. I want her to meet someone who will see her always as I do now, through Your eyes.
God: Now THAT'S a prayer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom