i am...

a small girl with too many things on my head. haha. my bad. if i can seperate my memory like computer hardisks. haha. just finished one class exercise. actually it's fun. but dunno..just feel like i'm trapped with everything here. don't really like this routine. it sucks. i love doing what i'm doing. but not in this way. ck. my egois side. even i know when i'm working in real company later, it will be the same. same job desks, same things, for everyday. and i can't complain. becaus it's my job. phew. dunno what the future will bring me into. ckckc.

got...quite many assignments. okeeiiiii....yea again i like doing them. but not now. i need some fresh air. wanna go back to jakarta for 1 day. i want spend it playing around the whole day. and coming back here and back to my works. just miss those silly things. silly smile and laughs. just being free and smile again. ckckc. what kind of what i'm facing here! ewww~

so yeah..this is my artwork. using marker. my lovely artline 0.6. just..love it XD er...it should be black and white!! what's going on with everything?? argh! yea by the way..enjoy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom