nano nano day~

er....i'll be feedless for the rest of the month. hahahhah. i met my lecture this morning and he asked me to change the WHOLE thing of my invitation and door gift assignment. in 1 hand i'm so glad because of the event. remember my packaging assignment? now i have to make the product launch. since i LOVE to do that things. hehe. but in the other hand....he asked me to make the invitation like a booklet, which means contain some pages. and he also asked me to put pop ups in every pages. EVERY pages everyone. while i'm busy thinking what information should i put there, i also have to think about what kind of pop up i wanna put inside. and HOW TO CUT IT NICELY. yea. kinda thing XD and also..for the door gift..it's the complete dining set for children. have to deal with sticker then T_T i don't know how functional it is. hehe. so yea, let's see...

i am a BIG spender. maybe i have spent more than 200RM today. more than how much i'll spend at pasar seni with all that wood thing XD. so yeah, i am a big spender. and it makes me to be feedless for the rest of the month. yea! hehheheeh. have to be wiser in this thing. ckckckkc~

er...can i say it's me? can i keep that tiny little hope till i find out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom