Sanna Annukka and few other things













this is one of my fave pattern designers. have found her name like years ago but forgot to blog it. :D my friend reminded me of her just now. and yeah..here she is!

I’m an illustrator and print maker with a love for nature and folklore. I’m half Finnish and half English. I spent many summers throughout my childhood in Paltaniemi, a village in Finland, swimming and fishing in Oulujarvi and exploring the forests. I also travelled to Lapland, camping by arctic rivers enjoying the midnight sun. The forests, lakes and wildlife of where I grew up heavily inspire my work. Lapland is one of my favourite places on earth
http://www.sanna-annukka.com

and spain lost from switzerland. *have just watched my first world cup game :P
If someone throws a stone at you. Throw a flower at him, but make sure the flower is still in the pot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom