The Adventures of Tin Tin

i watched it few weeks ago in jakarta actually. oh gosh this working life kinda burdens me doing few things i always do. and yes, have a boyfriend plays such a big role also. but anyway..i'm waiting for my friend to finish her work while i just finished mine, got nothing to do and kinda miss my blog. so here i am. hehehe..

this is a totally great movie with such a splendid 3d. they move like real human but it's cartoon after all. great thing to execute this kind of legend among people around the world. just imagine if they change your 'picture' of tintin to be somebody else. such a disappointment if they don't match. so in my opinion they use the right execution for this movie.

the story was also great! my friend said it's following the book exactly. appreciate :) it's entertaining and exciting. can't wait to see the sequel. hehehe. my fave scene is the opening one, where tin tin and snowy was in a street market. i always love that kind of market. full of 2nd hand antique things. wihiii~ great reason to visit europe ;P

Comments

I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

Piano Instructor san carlos

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom