Sherlock Holmes : Game of Shadows


just watched it on monday. another great movie anyway! i love the storyline, the problems, the settings, the characters, the acts. amazing. how holmes' thinking. and there are 2 holmes anyway, surprising hahahahhaa. i really enjoy watching this :) and it's good to finally touch the civilization. hehehhe..happy~

well, i had another teeth operation on monday. still had one more tooth to be taken out and it's harder than before. the dentist already said that it'll hurt more than before and yes it is. and brilliantly, when i met my friends at one shopping mall, i left the medicine at my sister's car and she went somewhere else. such a disaster! thx God my friends were there and I'm showed how much love i have and how many people do really care of me. sadly, someone who's close to my heart is the one who's breaking my heart to pieces that day. but anyway, probably we have to be in that situation to really see reality. :)

well, my bro's wedding is coming and it'll be rush hours everyday. so cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom