Blessing

:) i just reread one writing, made by my favourite enemy. he's a guy. my best but stupid friends. hahaha. known him for.....years. 9 years i guess. he was my biggest enemy when i was in junior high. he's a person who never watched what he said and how he could affect people by his words. and one day we hurt each other so bad, which i still regret till now. but then one day everything changed. one of us apologizing and we start talking like normal people. and somehow we're getting closer and i realize he's not that bastard. hahaha. and somehow, we synchronize each other. still, he was still annoying and sometimes i just wanted to beat him with anything hard. just to make him awake and see what he can do with his words and acts. he's not as bad as the first time i met him, but still, annoying. haha.

we're like growing up together, in different place in different circumstance. sometimes we didn't even talk for months just because one of us was getting hurt by the other. but in the end of the day, there's still another hi and another words. and we caught up what we have been missing. and then, the connection is there again.

i realize from long time ago that he supposedly has a great heart. that he never really meant to hurt people like how he caused. and honestly i have been waiting till the day he realized, and changed his perspective. and guess what?! it happened! hahahaha..

probably not from a good story of his life. but he did realize, and he did change. which somehow makes me so proud of him. how he grew up and how he faced his life. he's just one of the greatest blessings of my life.he's one of very few persons who knows how to handle me, how to tell me something, how to make me understand, even sometimes i stick with my strong headness hahaha...he's there, sometimes angry sometimes mad, but he's there, still trying to make me understand. :)

despite all fights and hatred we've been through, i thank God to put him in my life. for these years. for whatever happened :) and from him now, i learn how i have to value myself. he showed me something i deserve.

keep alive, i will see you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom