Sunset, finally :)

we bumped in again. we came back to this point again. when i'm asking you whether we're just friends and you answered me with no. i thought this time we'll be different. i thought this time we'll finally stop running away from our problem and start to confront it. i thought finally things are getting right between us, well probably it is.

i am a person who will get out and grab anything i want. it's better for me to go outside, try to work things out, and fail. instead of staying inside my safety box and never try things out, and dont know what could happen. that's the real fail for me.

i somehow wish you just told me 'yes i just want you to know my feeling for these years. and i want you to know that i choose my ambition over you'. that's quite simple and logical i suppose. well, again, probably i heard it wrong. probably i misinterpret it. 

but anyway, here we are again. continuing our life again. and i think this time is for good.

for you,

dont you know there's nothing called safe? dont you know that, even if you're playing safe, one day we will choose different path, different turn? i dont wanna question myself, years after now, would it be different? would it be different if i tried? anyway...it doesnt change anything.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom