Blabbering in Bali

#nowplaying Beautiful Girl by Jose Marichan. ok forgive me if there's something wrong with the song title of the singer, it what appears in my winamp. anyway, it's been a long time i've never talked about my daily life (read : blabbering). hehe..so yeah, i finally turned on my old hdd that has never been turned on for...over a year. and wow, i was like finding a hidden treasure. it brings back my memory as i found a lot of old pictures, my song playlists ( thank GOD!) and some of movies i've never been watching. so yeaayyyy! am happy to finally try to find the cable and turn it on.

friends come and go. people come and go. everything come and go. life. it's sometimes unfair but it's always good in the end. i've been holding to something so hard before. until i hurt myself, and i hurt him. just to find out that without holding it, he will still be there. but we decide not to be on the same road anymore. well, i still love him in some ways. but we can't be together at least for now. i dont hold my future, so we'll see later :) he's still one of the most amazing men i've ever met and known. he will be always :)

well, i'm still dissapointed with  my best friend. well. anyway it's his life so i dont have any right to say that. what i learn is, no matter how save u play a game, one day u're gonna fall for some reasons. there's nothing called playing really save. especially if it's regarding other person's heart. nah. what hurt me the most is, he doesn't really realize what he did. and i kinda lose my best friend. well, it makes me think whether he's really the man in my mind or no. or it's just an image i created for him. anyway...as we grow up, we 'lose' many friends. but what i believe is, you'll be left with people that really matters to you. so be grateful!

i miss my room at cyberjaya somehow. i can do karaoke without disturbing anyone. i dont know what magic holds my wall there. but seriously, ive been screaming a lot and my housemate didnt hear anything. that's kinda scary to think right now. er..anyway. i miss it. it's very comfortable and it's really like my own place..

i love living in bali. i dont know for how long. but it's a really good time for me. well, let's continue life. this amazing life :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom