I'm Turning 24!

Well, hi. hehe. another long pause. i turned 24 2 days ago. been great. i had a great time with myself at day and another great time with my friends at night. been dating myself for the whole day. it's supposed to be my time to reflect and think about my life and everything. what have i done..well i got over someone who doesnt really fit me well. i finally got over the bad relationship but i still have to move on with my life. learn again to build a relationship with new person. because i know it's not fair to judge them based on other people's fault. so yeah, i'm learning to trust and to build relationship with new person :) i hope it's gonna be well. i cant guarantee the result will be perfect but i think it's time for me to face my fear. and to come back to reality where you have to deal with other people especially man in my life.

haha it seems like romance and man is a big deal in my life right now. oh well yes it is. besides my career that's going on quite well. but it is something i think about quite a lot. my friends told me and keep telling me to keep it light, give time some time, etc etc etc. which i know is true. andddd really i'm trying to stick that thought to my brain and heart. 

it's actually not easy to lift yourself up when it's been down for a long time and it's been too deep. i feel like i dont know myself anymore. whiccchh of course because of God's never ending love, He proves me wrong. the person who brought me down..okay the person whom i let to bring me down confess that im quite a great girl. and he got all the best things in me. even though it's too late but he told me what he thinks about me. quite amazing. probably im being told that in every situation, with everyone whom being close to you, you can't hide yourself. they will know it in the end. thank God so far it;s a good thing.

anyway i'm trying to rebuild my confidence. my self image. my dreams. my hope. even it's really scary but well i need to start living again. 

i knew a guy..which i dont really know yet. but when i met him, i brought it back to God. at once. i dont know why. it doesnt seem like the very right relationship whatsoever but somehow it's quite comforting to share your problem with Him. your fear, your doubt, because the peace comes from Him and from within. it's stronger. of course i will still talk and ask for courage from my friends and my sister, but the true peace is from within. and He's the only one who can give it to me. and i'm being very thankful about it.

well i just pray it will be good thing for both of us. it's interesting and exciting. heheheh. i act like high schoolers sometimes. it's bad and good. and funny. ahhaha. but yeah i just hope it will be a good thing for both of us in the end :)

God, thank You for your never ending love and understanding. thank You for every single person I met in my life. every single tears and laughs. everything. everything in my life because it's been a wonderful life. even though im not always a wonderful person, but thank You for everything. I know You're the best Father for everyone. thank You.

Comments

Dogloverzz said…
Sweet post :) "It doesn't seem the right relationship" but I have experienced the same thing. Pengen share lagu, lagu anak-anak sih tapi suka liriknya. Wkwk. Judulnya "I Believe in Jesus" dari Hillsong Kids.

"Maybe it's a little bit crazy to believe in what I cannot see.
Maybe it's a little bit crazy that my best friend is my Saviour.
Maybe it's a little bit crazy that a King would give His life for me.
Maybe it's a little bit crazy but I've heard much stranger.
'Cos some things you gotta see by faith.
Jump up and down. I don't care what people say."

Hehe. Even though I haven't thought about building serious relationship yet, but talking to Him about my feeling or my life has been really comforting. :)
Aaahh, pengen ketemu dehhh pinn... Pengen tuker-tukeran cerita... :DD

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2