Letters of 2014

it's the last day of 2014. and it's been months since my last writing. things changed a bit, but i actually miss blabbering on my blog. hehe..

well, this year was amazing. ups and downs like roller coaster. sometimes i screamed, sometimes i hid, sometimes i enjoyed the ride. few things happened, a lot of interesting people. well, what a year :) few things i wish i can say it directly to the person but it seems impossible now without getting over reaction, so yeah let me spill it out here.

guardian, i somehow wish we can still be friend. with whatever reason, reason i can't even explain. it's easier to get angry with you, or with myself by making bad choices. but i'm not accustomed to stray away people from my life. you were something, now or long time ago im not sure, to me. in a cheesy way, i was like mirroring myself when i saw you. negative and positive pole. something. i wish you were really happy when we share some moments. and of course i wish you the best now. with your choices, with your life, and people you choose to spend time with. i wish i can hug you goodbye. and tell you that it's fine.

i had a massive headache today. it made me super sensitive. it was like a roller coaster inside my head, almost knocked me down. but i decided to end it. woke up from my bed and impulsively looked at one of my boxes and found some treasures. souvenirs from my china trip :) and i started to redecorate my wall. my wall of fame :) was happy to do it. my body and mind worked together and happy to see the result. thank you. i hope its getting bigger and bigger through time.

thank you for every hope that came to me. for every laughs and tears. everything happened to my life. i may seem looked defeated but i know one day the storm will pass and i gotta go back on my foot and continue to walk. it's easiest to do when i have let go everything. that i can wish something well and walk again. thank you for that beautiful feeling. i hope things are always fine, my heart always knows where to go, and my feet always guide my path. thank you 2014 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2