Hi Again

Hi cyberworld, it's been a while since I wrote the last time. My life has been...crazy and lively with all angles it can reach. And well, here I am, back to home closer than ever. Mix feeling..I like the new adventure, the new pages, and well just some changes. I miss the beach, sunset, and smoothie bowl. I finally found one around here tho, so yeah. hahaha..

It's funny how people's life evolves. I finally at the part to learn how to be chill, because that's a wise thing to do. It's either I'm getting wiser or I'm getting more ignorant I'm not too sure.

I found someone I could only imagine. Someone I think don't exist in this world. And tada...there he is. Filled lots of my so called check lists. No it's not some unrealistic wishes, I just know what kind of person I'm interested with. And he has too many checked already. And of course life happens, distance happens, and people happens. I got to know him more and more, open one layer to the other. No he ain't perfect, I'm not too. It's funny enough how I can still enjoy the journey even though we're half the world away. It's nothing like a roller coaster. It's more like a cool breeze you get while sitting on a beach. Watching the sunset. Nothing too extravagant, but things sit nicely around you. I'm not sure how long we'll be going on like this. There are times we feel so distant. There are other times I feel closer to him than ever.

I miss bean bag and acoustic music on the beach and my ice coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2