The Half of It



I just watched this movie today. And I’ve been enjoying watching Netflix’s original series as for me it’s like a fresh air for movie choices. Netflix’s series are more like current life situation. The issue, the actors and actresses, I like how it’s not always just black and white. Life has more layers than that. 

Anyway, this movie is a process of young person to get to know themselves. What they like, what they think, what they do. It’s all simple yet complicated. Like teenager’s life. Exactly. 

“Love is not pretending” is one of the sentences in the movie. Which I found very true. Sometimes we’re blinded with so many things. Sometimes we forget to be honest and accept who we are. But yes, love isn’t pretending.

“Have you ever loved someone so much, you don’t want any of her to change?” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom