Life is Surely Magical

Life is surely magical. That’s what I feel at the moment. I amazed myself when I dare to take this new path. I got a lot of help for sure, in the middle of the path and until now. It makes me realize how lucky I am. I have great suppliers supporting my business. I have people believing in me and the idea I’m selling. I have clients that keep coming back and have a great working relationship. I have my family and dear friends who always support me. I have customers who buy my products and happy about them. Overall I love my life a lot. I feel loved. It’s amazing to see how life unfolds at the right time. The process is magical. I have been in a point when I was worried of how I was gonna buy groceries the next week. And now, I have a lot of freelance projects coming in, seeing the numbers I earn to pay next months rent and support my life is relieving. It’s something to experience those 2 things at a close distant time. I’m overwhelmed, for real. One thing that I feel like life is telling me, “I got you. As long as you stay true to yourself, I got you.” And it’s true. Projects coming at the right time. Payments coming at the right time. People coming at the right time. It changes how I think in a lot of ways, about myself, about life, about people. It’s like I can see things clearer than I’ve ever seen. I’m so thankful of what’s happening at the moment. I’m thankful of all the ups and downs I’ve been experiencing. I wish that I can grow more not only as a good human, but also someone who dares to always be herself. Thank you life, you’re amazing 💗




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom