3.08

it's sunday afternoon everyone. hehe. and here i am. pumping my mood by consuming some famous amos chocolate chip and teh o ais boh original. =P for...not a specific reason, i lost my energy, mood, and inspiration to do my assignments..which is a lot. T_T i haven't got all the passion i need by the way, but it's slowly coming back. huraaayy~ XD

few days ago, my sister said to me that i have to enjoy my college times. that this is the times when i can goof around, enjoy my life, do whatever i wanna do, before i enter the real jungle of life. working times. hmm...i'm trying anyway. there are some moment and few things that i don't enjoy. there're still a lot of things i wanna change. i wanna do. i wanna have, etc. but yes, i'm trying to enjoy my life. my time. everything i have and don't. i'm like walking in the sky. between the clouds which i don't know will be strong enough to be stepped. and don't know how far i'll fall down. or how far i can climb. walking in the sky...



anyway..ariyo wahab, u're voice is so sekseehh XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom