like a riverflow

www.naldzgraphics.net

i found another great thing on the website. tons of inspirations and things to wow. i know if i don't close the tab, i won't stop looking at everything inside it. it's a good thing if i don't have class at 9 tomorrow. oh later i mean, it's 12.07 already ;D i will come back there later. hehehehe...

well, after around 1 week of lack inspiration term, now it comes like a heavy river flow to me. 1st, i was talking with my friend before i had tutorial about my self promo campaign. he's a great thinker and strategist. he helped me finding my concept and what i should do, how i should think, etc about the self promo campaign. how to sell myself as a designer. it gave me a really clear direction where i will walk and what i will do for it. at least, it becomes clearer and more make sense than before. hehehe. 2nd. i was talking with my friend also, oh nope, we're chatting. and yes, he gave me a lot to think too. it's really good to have some talks with them :) thank you guys! ;) now i just hope my brain hasn't really frozen to be waken up. hehehe...


huwahh..so much information and so many things to think about. i just hope everything will turn well in the end. hehehe..

being a designer, or design something, is actually a big thing. after few talks and sights. hehe. it's easy to create something nice. just nice. now. but how about later? will it survive? is it strong enough to compete and still win? how do we make something good? how to make it still good later on? yes, it's my friend's role, the strategist one. it's something i just realize a little, how important to have someone to connect the designer and the businessman. it actually needs great skill to do such a job. even there should be someone who do the job, i think it's a big warning to designers too. how to make something not only good for now, but for later on too. it's a big warning not to be too idealistic as a designer but also look around to understand how the world goes. this is maybe what makes us different from the pure fine artists ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom