talking over the night

have just talked with one of my friends here. one of the topics is about the future. what are we gonna do after the graduation. we're both unsure about what to do. we know the big plan, but realize in reaching certain level, we'll face problems and everything. yeah, normal thing to happen.

me..what do i wanna do? i have the whole big plan in my mind. for 1 or 2 years, i wanna work here, or singapore, or maybe bali. just don't wanna come back to jakarta yet, except there's an interesting offer waiting for me. hehee. but so far jakarta is so unappealing for me. maybe the fee is the same with jakarta, but i'm willing to live in bali more than jakarta. haha. and i don't know when but i wanna go to uk and learn about surface pattern. related to pattern etc. i really love that kind of thing, since i'm crazy about details. and i was born at the country where batik was born. that's something i wanna do later on. i still believe that printing, 2d, and something that's not moving is my thing. then maybe after i'm settling with my own salary, i can feed my ownself with my own money, i might think to come back to indonesia. then i'm gonna do something with my skill. maybe develop batik and all beautiful pattern indonesia has. do something with children book. children book is still my biggest dream :)

but to reach that level, i don't know how long it will take, or how much i have to earn and save. i don't know that things. but one thing i know, whatever my way is, it could be something great :) well i hope. hehehe. will walk through many bad times, but i believe it'll lead to something better in the end. something great :D

i do fear about it sometimes. how long will i take. will i be able to reach those levels. what if i fall to do one. what if one day life directs me into a whole different destination. will i ever be able to adapt? lotsa things on my mind. and nope, i don't have the answer for the whole thing. just one thing i keep in mind, whatever it is, it'll lead me into something good in the end. amen :D it makes me scare for one second, but interested on the next one. the same thing like my friend feels :) well, really great to have a talk with him. best luck for all of us! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2