traveling solo to france by bettina guthridge


it's on of the series of traveling solo series by Bettina Guthridge. it's my fave muse to do illustration and also to travel and see the world. one of my fave books when i was a kid. i found it in gramedia bookstore and bought one home. and i feel in love at once i read it. the contents, the illustration and the information given.

well, i do realize that i love traveling and all other different things in every different countries in the world. besides my father taught me not to be afraid of differences since i was very young.. and here i am with my biggest dream. i really wanna go around indonesia and make something like this about indonesia. about different cultures and identity in every provinces. i realize that indonesia is very rich in differences and cultures, but me as indonesian citizen even didn't have much interesting source of the topic. hopefully, i'll give them enough source to love and appreciate what we have in indonesia :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2