the big day is coming

yeah, tomorrow is my graduation day. i don't know but i don't feel anything now. maybe not yet. since everything will be so different on the spot. so yeah..my family is coming tonight but they're staying in KL so we'll meet tomorrow. i miss my dad anyway. :) then we'll spend 1 week to hang around together with my brother, grandparents, and my sister. i hope everything will be so great.

after 4 years of my study and here we go. well, not the end and then hippy hippy yeyeyey..no..will step into wilder area which is working field. well, i'm still waiting for the answer from my university. i'm also looking for job by myself outside the campus. we'll see anyway. i still don't have any plan to work in jakarta. still wanna work here or singapore. yah well..i don't know yet.

there are a lot of things bugging me right now and i hate the feeling. why should it happen one day before my graduation anyway =__=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom