Graduation Day!

Finda Ayu, Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Professional Design (Visual Communication)

so yeah, last saturday was the big day! festive feeling is in the air! thx God me and my friends got the second section which is in the afternoon. so we have to arrive at campus around 12 to register ourself. enter the waiting room around 1 and waited until 2 and we have to march to enter the hall of fame. it's a really happy day but half of our energy was consumed in the waiting room since there's no aircond, there are 500plus students, and we kept ourself busy with taking pictures. hehee..

then we entered the hall of fame. speeches blabla and it's time to hand the scroll. we marched to get to the stage. okay i was afraid that i will fall down or something. hahaa. but everything went well. even it's really tiring day, but i was happy.

after 4 years of my study, finally i get my bachelor degree. not the end of the story, just to enter the next and harder level of my life. i hope i can go through it well :)

i love the years of my study. even there are sooo many bad things happened along the way, but i can't enough count the good things return. i learned many things not only whatever i get from school. well, life is still the best school :)

i'm now still traveling with my family. while looking for job. wish me luck! :)


Graduated Student of 2011 (BPD)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom