22!

i am 22 now! okay it's been few days, i'm still happy. :) these 22 years have been soooo amazing for me. ups, downs, storms, suns, everything. thank God for all His blessings, never ending blessings, for all of his angels on earth. life is such a really beautiful gift! :)

if i recall my memory again, i have been through different birthday situation. last one i was making some artworks for my colleague while my housemate, my dear friend since college, and my next desk colleague gave me present.

last year, i gathered together with my friends at cathy's house at cyberjaya. ate together then danced. while few days from that day we went clubbing and that's the last time i really wanna fed myself up with alcohol. well i still drink, but not that much. hehehe..

2 last years, i was in kuta, the band sang me happy birthday song while everyone on kuta street clapped their hands for me. amazing feeling. i was in bali, that's my first birthday without bunch of my friends around.

and last last last years..oh memories. amazing :)

let's hope these new days will become great, for me and for other people. amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom