Monthly Forecast

Hello. after, yes, another long pause. I'm now waiting for my files to be copied properly to my thumb drive. bought it around few days ago because i thought i need it. yes i need, but i need something that has more memory and faster! already used to external harddisk which can work very well and very fast. uhmph! i should buy a new xternal hdd than a thumb drive.


but anyway...what's news? working life is just soooooooooooo busy. lotsa pressure, deadlines, people sometimes screaming, sometimes i feel so stupid that can't do any simple task properly, and all the lists go down and down and down and down. but anyway, somehow i still like it. well mostly because i do like what i'm doing. the not so good part is my payment doesn't really come on time. well, it's not a small matter anymore when you're depending on your own, not your parents anymore. bills, rent, daily living costs, everything is waiting for you. and that particular thing can distract your concentration in doing your work correctly and whole-kindheartedly. really +__+ i wish the management will be better pretty soon!


my relationship. well, it was quite rough in the beginning of this month. he broke me up. and i thought i can't really make anything happen. then i try to let it go. and....magically everything changed. i come back to myself...mostly :D at least i like the situation now. i can think better. he can see better. we have a good relations for this past 2 weeks. well, i guess i really have to let him see me. and let myself be myself again. i was quite afraid that he doesn't like who i am. well, i was quite wrong. now i feel good about myself, and guess what, he seems like liking it more :D we laugh, we tease each other, we talk, we smile :) i'm pretty much happy. and i really surrender to God for how long it'll last. well, honestly i'm afraid to say that. i'm afraid that suddenly it's being taken away from me. but trusting God in everything happen to your life isn't always easy. but in the end it's worth-ed.. :)


what else...ahhhh i'm quite sleepy now :( how about my work? #problemaworkinglife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom