Love

Well I heard it long time ago that love is a decision. Decision one made to love the other everyday. Decision that is taken everyday. Decision that you choose this person to be together with. Decision to still be there when the person seems like pushing you away. Decision to not leave the other person hanging. 

It’s a verb and it’s something we choose everyday, every hour, all day all week all year as long as we still wanna be that person. 

I also heard that when a man wanna be with you, he’ll make that happen. But if he doesn’t wanna be with you, no amount of effort and so called love will make him stay. 

That stuff becomes real and more real in my life everyday. I don’t think it applies only for men and only about relationship. I think that applies to any ship to anyone.  

And the hardest part from my point of view, is to let that thing go, without hurting you too deep. I’m really slow at leaving and walking away. So slow. Too stubborn. I think that’s my aries and my taurus side really mix together and become soooo strong. *Sarcastic laugh* anyway..i remember writing stuff like this few years back. And I thought I’d already learn the lesson by now. Turns out I’m just still confused as ever. 

I don’t regret that part of me, either you wanna call it stupid or just too strong-head, I completely realize that it’s one thing that helps me achieve everything now. But yeah that stuff is still confusing. 

But life is always funny. At the same time it shows me when some persons know you, they just do. You don’t have to explain anything one chapter long, they get you. They understand. They forgive. They love. And you do just the same. No specific reason, no demand, it just is. 

And I started to enjoy the journey. It’s like being on a boat. You’re floating, above huge amount of water that you don’t even know what’s inside, flowing through it, sometimes it shakes you, sometimes it’s flat, but you keep being on the boat and enjoy the journey. I can relate why I love being on a boat so much, I should love it more even though I’m not on a water.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom