Supermarket Trip

Oh well, who would guess that I’d appreciate a simple supermarket shopping soooo much! In this quarantine time, I limit my going out activity as the issue hasn’t been resolved yet. So I only go out once a week approximately to refill my fridge. I tried different supermarket, noticed different meat type on each place, price differences etc. I learn a new thing from every place šŸ˜‚ Denpasar is crowded again, not as crowded as usual, but it’s quite a lot. I understand people still need to make some living somehow. Hopefully things will be normal again soon! I got a surprise this morning, I’m losing weight. Quite a lot šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it must be from the cooking I’ve made myself for the past few weeks. Since I don’t exercise anyway šŸ™Š quite happy about it, and it proves that tummy is made in the kitchen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom