The Crown



I’ve been watching The Crown series on netflix for the past...few weeks I think 😁 it was boring at first to be honest, but then royal’s life is always interesting to follow. Even though I’m quite sure it’s half history half drama, there are many things I got from this movie. It might be a good media for younger people to learn about history. I remember how boring those classes are, not the materials but the lecturing way. I believe we all can learn something about history, or even enjoy the stories of the past. But we need better way of learning. I got myself reading more about the royal family and their history because of this series. And I’m looking forward for the 4th season to come πŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom