what i've done hereee~ ^^

these are my assignments and what i had done in class..enjoy it ^^v
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nih namanya visual mind map. buat bikin tugas creative studies gue yg disuruh bikin komik. dapet banyak referensi dari clip artnya microsoft office. hehe. my drawing style looks like a child's drawing. whatever. hahahaha..i love this one so much =) my main character is a little girl name lola. can you find it there? hehe..of course u can. lola lives in a circus. blablabla ^^ i'll tell you later. hehe. i use a lot of things on this visual mind map in my comic. my fave one : the strawberry. dunno why but i really like the color ^^v
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------














these are from my life drawing class. contour drawing. i used charcoal. guess what? i really2 love to use it as my media to draw. i found it interesting and so much fun..hahahah..yet i hated it so much when i used it in Jakarta. =P i use a different one here. not a pencil one. hehe..and surprisingly i quite enjoy life drawing right now =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had a test last Tuesday. and yeah..this is a part of the test. creating a simple comic. actually it had to be full colored. but i didn't bring my pencil colors. so yeahh..i have to be satisfy with this black n white comic. but i like my drawing. hehehe..especially the monkey =P

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom