burnt down!

fire burnin fire on my bed room. T_T my fault. i put the candle too near to my bed. and suddenly it burnt my bed and my boolster and then my arm and then went to my tees. T_T thx God i could put down the fire on my body. but i couldn't put down the bed's one. so i called my housemates. they helped me putting it down. i got no energy to left. really wanted to sit down and had some rest. but i couldn't. then i went to putrajaya clinic and found a very long q there. we turned to puchong. i'm the only patient there. hahha. as usual, i got the cream, antibiotics, and painkiller. fuh...wish that it'll totally heal. T_T the one on my leg leaves something like scar. *sigh. now it's on my arm, and a little bit on my lips. fuhhhh..dunno. thx God the fire didn't go so wild. and it didn't go to my foot! oh gosh! i can't imagine that. enough for everything. and it seems like a bad day for almost everyone. eheeh. cheer up =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom