welcome back

finally get back to college. haha~ haven't found my material for graphic design. haven't done the colour study for ilustration. haven't done the story board for multimedia..haven't started to do the project by the way =P ckckc~ so many things are waiting for me. so pity i don't feel like rushing. @_@

want to go back to tunku abdul rahman around tomorrow i think. heeemmm~ haven't decided yet since i don't know what time the class will end tomorrow. hufff~ wednesday i'm going to go to IKEA to look for some curtain clothes. hope it'll be there. haha~

i lately miss my father so much. dunno..i'm kinda tired of almost every guys in my life. think that he's the one who has never had any thought of betraying me. yeah, he's not a saint anyway, but i still love him sooooo much =) i don't know what's going on. maybe my own mood wasn't that good. it's kinda heart breaking to feel so alone. ckckc~ left misunderstand by people who you think are close enough to you. ck~ that's sucks. i'm kinda tired of these "boys" things. maybe i should leave the field for a while. living my life. stabilize it first. too many things happened for the last few months. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom