BLAST

yesterday was my birthday and i was really havin so much great things. hehehhehe. bday wishes come from 12 to another 12 at night. it's so amazing how many blessings i have only from those wishes. :) those mean a lot for me.

i got 2 cakes also!! yeaayyy~ one is from my department. small sweet cake from papaya i think heheehheh. i was shocked they bought me that cake. heheheeh. thx you anyway! :) than the 2nd cake came. it's from my sister. i don't know how she arranged it, but i had one box of opera cake last evening! YEAAAYYY :D klo ga uda kenyang banget udah gue makan tuh berpotong2. sayang skali gue kenyang. hahha..dibagi2 de ke orang kantor. palingan uda abis skarang :P

malemnya ke xcelso. nonton mayya nyanyi. and i got 2 songs. hahaahah. mayya sang PDA, which is so far my fave song when she collaborates with the band. heheheh. love it soooo :D then kin sang happy bday for me. yaayyyy! actually all of them were singing. :D never have someone singing happy bday for me in that way. hahaahahaha. love it so much!! :D *all the photos and video might be added..later. hahahahhaah~ then we went to mbargo to have some drinks :P

yeyy..i'm 20 right now. hahaha. not so much different with another year. hehheeh. let's hope everything will be better this year ;) age isn't only about numbers..hahahaahah..so i hope i'll be wiser and good at facing this life. heheheh. yayy! thx God for 20 awesome years i have had ;) even there're sooooooooo many bad things happened, after every cursing and tears, but I know You promised me a good future in You. I hope i'll be there. :P

yayy! blast! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom