live down here

so..good morning everyone. hehe. ngga tau kenapa sejak di bali males banget updet blog. @_@

feel like coming back home. what's the explanation of home? hehe..i believe it depends on everyone. home and house are 2 different things anyway. well..i miss malaysia a lot. it's not where i was born and spent 17 years of my early life. hehe. nope, it's a place where i spent 2,5 years of most of the times of my life. hehe. there is a place i meet many people, see many things, learn a lot of things. laugh, cry, find out, let go, finding my friends, losing the others, a lot of things have happened there. =) i just love to be there. i miss my quite simple life up there. i know who are my friends, i know the environment, i know how to life there. =)

down here..everything is so different. i love my job and my working hours..at most. hahahha. but yeah..here is more like a jungle. i gotta know how to play it right, when to move forward or backward, have to watch my step if i don't wanna fall down. life..is so amazing. how it can bring you up and down so easily. haha. yep, i still love my life. but this is the time when i get down and need some times to lay down. =)

many things like running around my brain right now. it doesn't feel right. hehe. i really hate myself when something like this happens. i can't think clearly. i can't do something 'right'. sometimes my mood is a complete mess. hehe.

i just hope everything would be alright in time. amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom