start to work on the website

well, i'm starting to work at my web assignment. i'm making an online portfolio for myself. and..pretty much confused of everything. seriously. everything. i even don't know what kind of layout i wanna do. still confused. confused. confused. well, i have tried one, but i think it's just too much for a website. ugh. i don't know, still working on it. but..but..but..er..yah begituhlah. hikx. well, i found few good things on the internet.

http://www.lillarogers.com/

here's the first one. it's a website full of illustrators from all over the world. it's done on flash but it's pretty much cute. and doesn't need a lot of time to load. nice one. :)

http://www.oneluckyhelen.com/index.html

and this is the 2nd one. it's one of my fave illustrator's website. something that i forgot before. stupid me. it's a really good website i think. quite simple but the content is really good. the information is there. and it's totally cute.

http://www.13creative.com/

and finally..this is my 'holy reference'. i really like this website. it's simple, straightforward, nice, full of information. impressive. at least for me.

well, maybe i'm stuck with all my references. feel quite intimidated by their design. ughh. will figure out something good for my own online portfolio. huff..layout aja udah bikin bingung. apalagi ntar masuk scripting segala yah? arghh..don't wanna think about it. seriously :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom