daily news



weekend already and..i'm trapped with boredom. well, gotta do a lot of assignments actually. and they're all interesting and i do enjoy doing them...but..somehow i lost the interest to do it. i guess there's something wrong in me, when everything goes smoothly, i loose interest on it. sounds arrogant? well, excuse me for that. it doesn't mean that i'm not being thankful for it, just..anything that's too flat doesn't get my interest. well, my bad. so yeahhh..this is one of those times when i get bored doing my routine, doing everything again and again and again and again..ck. once in a while i need a fresh air. unfortunately, all my money goes to the assignments and my daily expenses. quoted from my friend, deal with the situation when you don't have money. so cruel yet so true. *sigh* by the way i miss my bebe. *doublesigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom