you

why do you talk about love
when you don't even feel it
why do you talk about feeling
when something that you feel isn't true
when what you feel is not what i feel
why are you looking for honesty
when you are maybe not looking for one
when you are lying
in front of me, in front of her
why do you talk about life
when you don't even respect the way i do it
when you don't enjoy your own life
and needs other thing to spice it up
why do you tell me you miss me
and makes me question whether it's true or not
and shake up my feeling
just to make me stand even stronger
even what you feel is true
and what i felt was true
but it's not our journey to go on
it's you..and your life.
and it's me..and my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom