Straight Line

lately, i feel so damn bored. i mean..well, i like my study, my assignments, my life here, my dreams, but..okay that's all. not that i'm not thankful for the quite smooth situation i'm facing here. but somehow..it feels like one straight boring line. and after i think again, i'm not really fancy it. :\

for all my years of study, i've never felt this way. usually i always enjoy the learning process and doing my assignments was kinda fun. nowadays, yes it's still enjoyable. but that's all. like doing it..but that's all. kinda...boring. again. not interesting.

but in the other hand, i'm a kinda workaholic person. doing nothing somehow makes me feel guilty. when i know i actually have works to do. but too lazy and too not interested in doing them. hummm..such a contradiction no? anyway i'm not asking you to understand my brain. hahaa. me myself can't understand it sometimes. :P

my housemate said that maybe it's the time to move on from my level of life. she meant from student into a working person. maybe it's just about the time. hemmm..yeah makes sense. but without doing my assignments i won't be graduated right? hahaah. but i think she's right. maybe i'm just getting bored become a student. even there are still a lot of things i should learn and know. but in this way, i think 4 years is enough.

i'm excited about my life after graduation. where i will work. which company and which colleagues i will deal with. hmm..kinda interesting. a bit scary. hahaha. but yeah, i'm looking forward to it.

but if i can be honest, my biggest desire to do after graduation is traveling around for a while. before i'm signing to a new job, i want to enjoy my life and my interests for a while. relax my mind and recharge my energy. i really wanna fly somewhere nice. somewhere i've never been. or actually anywhere but here and jakarta. haha. want to see new things. want to be amazed. needs to get back my passion and interests.

the biggest rock : money. i want to travel around and do stuffs that i like. but i'm also thinking about the money. starting a new life in a new place will cost me a lot of bucks, won't it? renting a new place, moving, maybe airlines ticket, and how if i'm not enough money for it? *sigh*

but anyway, that's the update from my brain. again, i'm not expecting you to read all the rumbles. haha. cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom