smile me

uhm...jem 4 pagi neh. haha. tadinya mo ngerjain packaging. tpi...hehehhe..gak mood mendadak. ga enak badan juga. jadinya yah gituh deh. hehe. tadi chat sama sahabat gue. one of the angels that i have in my life. =) thx God. for lift me up when i'm down. always. You're the greatest ever. =)

time will answer. i have heard about it thousand times. sometimes i really hate this phrase. because..hahah. i'm maybe an egoist and unpatient person. i always want the answer to come to me as soon as possible. so i won't overthink about it and become a paranoid because of my own mind. hehe. it's stressing. but actually wait for time to give you the answer is not that bad..i know one fact. one answer for my question. it's just came in a right time. and it feels so...fine? hhee. i can't find a word to describe it. it's just beautiful. it makes me regret a few things in my life though. but..yeah..life must go on. and it's going on and on and on...and maybe...this is the best answer. the best situation. because we're still here. we're still sharing our stories. we're still be there for each other. we're not losing anything. =) and nothing can make me be so thankful than this. =)

life is awesome in strange ways. but yet..it's awesome. =)

okay..i should make my assignments actually. but hahahaha....i spent my time to chat with my friend and my sister and my sister's friend. but it's worth to 'waste'. =) smile me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom