once in a while

yes..it's once in a while when i get bored with what i'm doing, what i'm supposed to do, whatever needs me to think. sad. since i actually got things to think about and being done. arghh..BIG ARGH. life could be pretty much boring if you let it be huh? :(

well..assignments. they're supposed to be interesting. oh yes they are actually. but why doesn't my brain be cooperative. waiiiiiii??! another big ARGH. got almost nothing on my mind. zero. someone's took out my interests and excitements. :(

just wanna spill them out anyway. hhhhh~ even watching legally blonde 2 don't give me back my spirit and smiles. another argh. yah well, i don't say all movies like that make me smile sih. but..at least something can touch me. but..well, it doesn't really work now. :(


life always hits you with something. either it's a small pinch or big punch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom