such a super shiny bright spot

i was browsing through one of my fave designers, Helen Dardik, and found this awesome blog named print & pattern. and this is just awesome. i saw many great designers with tons of great artworks. and all i can do is gasping. hahaha. i don't even know how will i survive in design world if there're so many great designers out there. they're all just amazing! i saw the 'Jobs' on that blog and found quite a lot vacancies there for jobs i would love to do. something that needs creativity and imagination, something so colourful and wonderful at the same time, something so..me. hehe. just look at their ads and i can imagine what kind of companies they are. and it's interesting for me.

in the middle of many cities in my mind, i'm thinking to get a job in London after my graduation. maybe not right after my graduation, few years later maybe? hehee. but i won't say no if i have opportunity to go there. hehee. i still don't know about it yet, but it's never wrong to have a dream ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom