Life as I Know It..

If anyone asks me what I believe in at the moment. I’d say I believe in life. I believe in the nature and force of creation. From the birth to the last days. I believe in all seasons. There are times to grown and there are times to die. Beginning and the end. And everything that happens in between, so called good and bad. Every experiences we have, every lessons we learn, every people we meet. Those little moments that ain’t so little for us. Laughters and sadness. Tears of joy and sorrow. One whole package I call life. I don’t think there’s an absolute right or wrong in how we do it. I believe it’s a whole lot process that we need to go through as individual and as society. But mostly it’s a journey your heart and mind gotta make together. It’s hard to not being taken away by the full force tide that’s happening. It’s a challenge to stay true to your heart and mind, and believe in yourself. It’s the battle we’ll do everyday as long as we live. And like pinterest says, it’s the battle worth fighting for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom