Retrograde Journal Day 1 - Gratitude

I am grateful for :

1. My health
After discovering that I have autoimmune, it wasn’t a fun journey. I felt that my body was ‘failing’ me. That somehow it just decided to shut down without warning. It has been quite a journey, to heal and to make peace with my own body. And I’m glad that we’re in a pretty great relationship now.

2. My parents
For what its worth, they’re the best parents I could ever have. They gave me roots and wings at the same time. It has been a journey to love them both, with whatever ways they do to love me. But I always think that they’re the best parents for me.

3. Relationship with my siblings
We weren’t this close before and I’m so glad that we are here now. We share, tease, complain, whatever else...but we talk to each other. And I’m happy for it

4. My best friend
Of course. Without her, I wouldn’t be this far too. Unconditional love is just one of many things I get from you. She understands me like no one can. And she saved me a lot of times from my own madness. I love her so much!

5. Bali
It’s just so great to be back here. It’s a scary journey of course. I’m walking without safety net. But I feel like I belong, finally get time to take care of myself, to get to know myself. And actually learned cooking. I like the life I have here.

6. XOXO Bali
The small baby that everyone helped me to raise. It’s the work I’m most proud of. It’s been an amazing journey and I wish it could be an abundance journey in the future

7. Every breath that I take
It’s the smallest reminder that I’m still alive. That I have more pages to write and more days to live. Sometimes it’s a slow day but sometimes it’s a fast and furious day. But I’m thankful nevertheless

8. Every order that came in to XOXO Bali
It’s always such a great surprise to see new orders coming for XOXO Bali. Or random people that enjoys the products. It really made my day and gives me hope that this can work.

9. My heart
It’s been broken too many times. By me, by other people, but mostly by me. It wouldn’t break if I don’t allow it to come inside. But, without it, I can’t imagine what kind of person I could turn to be. Even with it inside, sometimes I feel like less human than other people. Less empathy. I’m so grateful that I still have this little heart that keep beating and loving.

10. Life itself
It’s such an amazing roller coaster ride. Sometimes I’m up in the sky that I could reach the stars. Sometimes I’m shrugged down to the earth and feel the whole world’s burden on my shoulder. But it’s such a great story, lessons to learn, people to meet, love to fall, the greatest story is our own.






This morning, I am thankful for life itself for its amazing roller coaster ride, my family that gives me roots and wings, and my soul sister who has been saving me over and over again. I acknowledge the blessing that I received and the joy they bring into my ljfe.

Retrograde Journal is the work of www.foxglovesoulwork.con

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom