Retrograde Journal Day 2 - Identity

Who are you?

The hardest 3 words question for me...honestly. Sometimes I do get me, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I feel like I’m walking in a certain path, and sometimes I feel lost. Sometimes I do understand life, sometimes I don’t.

In the end I think I’m just one of the spirits living in a body on Earth. Indonesian word is “daya” and there’s the english word for it, but somehow I don’t feel it defines the word just right.

Daya for me is like a combination of energy and spirit. The ever flowing current. It always moves. It always transforms. I’m just this little daya. Taking life and hopefully giving away life, hope and something good to the world. Feel all kind of emotions as I’m flowing further in life. The anger, happiness, jealousy, grace, sadness, amused, and many other emotions that shape me and flow with me through this life. There are days when I can be a flaming fire and there are other days I’m the cold winter blizzard. There are days when I’m Te Fiti and other days I’m Teka. I think it’s just the balance I unconsciously keep inside me. I’m that little light in this huge galaxy. And I’m happy for it.



Retrograde Journal is the work of www.foxglovesoulwork.con

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom