Retrograde Journay Day 4 - Joy

Well, I actually read the theme yesterday, didn’t feel so joyful yesterday, ended up watching netflix and fell asleep ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Today is surely a so much brighter day. A lot of things going on and I feel so much alive. Let’s start making things that bring me joy today ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. Really nice influencers
I have a small brand in Bali and I’m trying to promote it more through ads and influencers. I started contacted some of them yesterday and they replied so fast and in a really friendly ways. Sooo happy to find such friendly and humble people online. 

2. New consignment store
For the brand, I always try to get new stores to distribute the goods. I had meeting with one new store today and the pic is really nice and enthusiastic. Felt good about it.

3. Friends
Met my 2 friends today and they gave me so much joy. Being in the same tune. Made me feel less lonely and less crazy at the same time ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

4. Hot water
For the first time in few weeks, my water heater is running well when I took a bath! It’s been kinda broken for a while now. And to have hot water after a long day out is such a bliss!

5. New custom order
It helps a lot. Especially during this time. A lot of things happening lately is like life telling me “I’ve got you, I have plan for you and I’ll take care of you”

6. Every breath that I take
I know it’s such a great day and it’s easier to give thanks in this kind of day. But I really am thankful for every breath that I take. That I’m still alive and there are so much more to do.

7. My design tools
So happy that I have all the tools that I need to do my job. It’s such a luxurious at this time. That I don’t need to go somewhere to just print something. That I have wacom and running computer and internet. Please stay with me for a long time and don’t get broken, really ๐Ÿงก

So that’s me and my day ๐Ÿ˜Š




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom