stuckedddddddddddddddd~

i was asked to make a logo for a coal trading company. and I'M STUCKED. okay i start to think i just wasted my time and my parent's money to get nothing for the whole semester. ARGHHHHHH!!!! feel so frustrated. i..actually don't know what to make. really. none of my idea looks good. there's always something wrong about this. something unfits. and i hate this so much. i don't know if this kind of company is not under my skills. since it's a serious one and i usually makes something 'cute'. but i realize that if i wanna be a graphic designer i can't use that excuse. or i can? arghh..it is not professional. argh!!! i want it to be simple but gives enough feeling related to the company. i want it looks simple, strong, and promising. since the symbol is sun i want it to gives a new hope feeling. a new good beginning. yeah something like that. and i plan to make it like a modern logo. 3d stuffs. but ng..so far i can't get that feeling. heard easy right? NOT. argh!!! i don't know if i'm just nervous about it. since it's my first 'real' project for a REAL company so i want it to be perfect and i put the standard too high that I myself can't reach it or something else. OR..i'm not capable of making it. i'm not capable of being a graphic designer. this is my biggest fear because i don't know anything else that I like. and now the only thing that I like betrays me. oh my~ what i'm gonna be????? ARGHHHHH...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom