Irma

Another great thing i found on facebook. i love the way it's drawn. i love the lines. even it's not my style and won't be mine. hehehe. i just can't draw something so neat and clean like that. :P enjoy!




PERSONAL INFORMATION :

I’m always on the go, looking for exciting new projects, cutting edge as well as timeless trends, once in a lifetime experiences, inspirational people and creative endeavors.

You can read my styling tips on my website www.irmasworld.com as well as in Glamour magazine in Germany where I am International Trend Scout, celebrity interviewer and style guru. I also regularly provide fashion and beauty advice and practical lifestyle tips to publications in the UK, US, France and Japan.

I have collaborated with some of the some of the biggest names in fashion including esteemed French fashion house Celine which has produced a range of IRMA T-shirts, as well featuring in high-profile advertising campaigns by leading brands such as De Beers, Ford, Danone and Carrefour as well as the cream of high fashion labels including Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy and Prada.

Please check back regularly for information on my latest projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom