just a little prayer

God, i just wanna thank You. because even i think there's something sucks happen to me, You always provide me another reason to smile. You always send me another person to accompany me. even i always ask You why something happens to me. deep inside i always know the answer. even i don't follow Your way. even i choose my own way. You never leave me. You never disappoint me when i look back at You. You're there. giving me anything i need. giving me anything good. i might be such an egoist and selfish person at times. i always want things happen according to my way and time. without realizing that it's not always a good thing for me. but sometimes, i think i should do it or else i'll regret not to do it later. i never say everything i choose is right. some of them are wrong, maybe very wrong. that's the risks i take. and thank You, that You always guide and defend me. that You always be there to give me ways. that You always there to show me Your endless love. Thank You for everything. :) Amen.

A heart can be broken, but it will keep beating just the same. -Fried Green Tomatoes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom