belle of the boulevard_dashboard confessional



so i had my 1st tutorial class today. it's...pretty good though. to come back to the campus again. to walk on the corridor again. to walk through one side to another side..oh that's not that good. hahahaah. but there're few new food stalls at plaza. with a really reasonable price and quite good taste. woho! hehehehe..good thing!

the lecture showed us the examples of the report. one who got A and the rest who maybe got A- or something. add some pressures on us anyway! yea have to start to think about it. it's full well-designed and well-lay-outed. looks sooo good. mann..another 1 month without enough sleep is waiting for me. *sigh.

the good thing is..i enjoyed my internship and my company, so I hope that will give me a good reason to enjoy the report making process. hehehehe..let's think about it..tomorrow. need a good sleep tonight. ciao~ ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom