holiday holiday in bali

officialy having holiday in bali! hahahha. i have one last week to enjoy everything here. :) waiting for my friend to come tomorrow!! can't wait! :D

last sunday i went to zanzibar at double six beach with my friend from the office. it's totally awesomeeee!!!!! i had american breakfast and 1 package only cost me 42.000!! the most valuable food i have tried here! hahahahah.

this is the restaurant.lovee everything blue there. hehheheeh.

view from my table. maannn i'll miss bali so much! the place where you can enjoy the sea wind and sounds of wave while you're having brunch. man!!!

and this is the surprising american breakfast!! oh there's still one plate of brown breads and jams. nyam!!!

today : had 2 hours body massage at cozy spa, simpang siur. then had 2 breads from papaya as my dinner. life is..once again..GOOD! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom