holiday in jkt part 1

yeapp..i have got back my pc full equipped! after few trials i was able to install the adobe families here. yay! so here's the report of my 1 month holiday in jakarta few weeks ago.

here's my fave mall in that oh-so-many-malls-city, Grand Indonesia. it's quite near from my home ;) i love it since it has a lot of themes for every sections inside the mall. and since i love buildings soooo much..this mall is such a great piece of art for me :D

and yes, even the bathroom. when you enter it, you'll feel like you're inside a train..really good interior..ckckck~

i had dinner with my brother and his girl at Mr. Curry. it's a new restaurant at Grand Indonesia. i love the interior and the concept too! it's cute! :P meet the logo and the mascot, the restaurant's interior, oh maiiiii~


tell me how not to love it! hehehehe. i love every detail of the restaurant. huwaa~ however the food isn't that good. i tried the basic curry, beef curry, but it doesn't taste as good as i expected. but one type of the food called doria, it's like baked cheese rice with curry. it surprisingly tastes good :D so next time i'll eat there, i'll order the doria instead of the normal beef curry. nyum~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom