is back! :D



is finally back! almost. hehehe. i got my pc back! hahaha..my friend helped me fixed it. oh well..he did almost everything :P and now..yes i can turn it on, enter the desktop, browse using firefox, chat in ym and msn, oh myyyy..so much i can do! hehehehe. after it get fixed, i used it and sitting in front of my screen like such an idiot while i'm thinking about how big my screen is. nopee..i don't change it to be bigger. but i have browsed and done everything i usually do in pc, in my cellphone for the last few weeks. so get back to my pc is like a culture shock. heheheh.

and yes i get back my old digi number. not old..the number i usually use in malaysia i mean. hehehe. i lost the sim card in jakarta then i asked for another new sim card here. and it works! :P so i'm alive both in cyberspace and mobile. hahaha..

oh my..so many things i wanna put here but i haven't got my photoshop back so the pictures have to wait for a little bit longer i guess. hehehe. it's quite nice to be back here :) so many things on my mind. some traveling plan. few works to do. hummm..i wish i could do everything soon. hehhhe...

tomorrow is the registration day. the class will start next week. oh my last semester result has just come out and i got perfect mark! hehehehe...there're only 2 classes last sem, internship and the report. and i got A for both of the classes. it raised my cgpa to be 3.6 :P so happy!!! hehehehehe...haven't made up my mind about the minor subject i wanna take. hiyaaa..web tech or animation? :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom