brazil go home

have just watched the match between brazil and netherlands. mannn..the game was awesome but brazil lost! :( but i could say that netherlands played soooo well on the 2nd time. congratz netherlands. bye2 brazil..:(

still in jkt. heard that my friend might go to bali on 16th. feel so envy of him. hhahaha. but yeah he got a job there, so he got a valid reason to be there. me? nah! wait till i can earn my own money. :P

abis dari facial gtuh tadi. sebenernya facial paling ngga sakit dan cepet yg pernah gue lakukan. bused dehhh si tante tangannye dah kaya robot. hahahahah. should go back again next week. fyuuuhh~ mudah2an udah ga banyak2 amad kaya tadi. hehehehe...dan seperti biasa, skarang sakit kepala karena tadi muka gue dikrenyek krenyek. wakakaka...mo tidur ah bntar lagi.

anyway i just tried the balikpapan crabs. yes it tastes damn good! hahahah..tpi banyak banget mericanya. fyuhhh~ bumbunya meresap sampe dalem. yaya boleh lah skali2 dimakan. hehehehhe..tiap hari leher gue bisa agak2 sekarat. :P bentuknya ga jauh dari kepiting lada item biasa. heheheh..will maybe upload the photo ;)

will meet my friends tomorrow. mudah2an jadi hari yg baik :)

Comments

I saw the whole Netherlands-Brazil World Cup game and I must say I am shocked and disappointed Brazil lost. I wanted them to win the whole thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom