inkheart

have just finished watching this one. great fantasy movie! :D i love the concept even the beginning seems to be too rush. but it's actually better than rushing the ending. hehehe. love the movie ;) haven't really watch any good fantasy movie lately. but this one's great! ;)

well, speaking about rushing. need to throw up something outta my brain. no offense, just curhat colongan. i know that i always rush, rush people, rush things to be happen. now..now..now. i'm sucks at waiting or hold myself for a second. that sometimes brings me into trouble or something i regret to say or to do. i know i shouldn't do that most often. but..more most often, i can't handle it. yes, i may regret. but...it's just something i have to do. like it or not. that's who i am and how i deal with something. if you don't like it, say it. or please do something so i won't do that. sounds so arrogant? yes maybe i am.

i sometimes ask myself why i can't just wait for another second, another hour, or another day. it simply makes me dying. and i just can't hold it any longer. so i rush again. i don't blame if they don't understand. i sometimes don't understand people too. but tell me. don't just go away. i won't understand anything if you don't say anything at all to me. you wanna be understood, so am i. is it that complicated?

but yes, i miss the time when i can stay cool wasn't this impulsive. *sigh* play it all well isn't really my thing. different rules.



miss my dad somehow :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirate Radio (The Boat that Rocked)

bubbly by colbie caillant

A piece of wisdom